Saturday, March 8, 2008

Wow....what a great 2 weeks!

Well, my 4yo has been MRSA spot free for 12 days now, and my 8yo for 6 days! It may be a few days more than that, but that's how long they've been off of antibiotics. Actually, their skin looks better than ever! Really, it's so soft and supple. It's never been that way!

I am so thankful, these last couple weeks have been great. My 4yo still itches a lot, I think some allergy we haven't figured out yet. We joke that she is allergic to sleep, because, of course it's worse when she is laying in bed doing nothing and can concentrate on it more.

We just sent off a test kit for both girls testing their GI tract to see if there is any underlying issues there. I suspect my 8yo has an intolerance or allergy for wheat, soy, and milk. We'll see what the test shows. We will be taking both of them back to our Kinesthesiologist within the next two weeks for more allergy treatments.

Another blessing....My 4yo helped peel eggs for deviled eggs at Grandma's this weekend! Oh, the simple pleasures she has missed out on because of her egg allergy. No cookie baking for the holidays....always watching the other kids enjoying this....but she never complained about it. She knew what would happen, the itching, red, burning on her skin. But now, none of that! Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Woohoo Dana!! Praise the Lord!