Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Still looking good!!!

I forgot what it was like without MRSA going on with someone in the house! Girls still looking better than ever. Anyone out there dealing with MRSA, I would really suggest taking Milk Thistle with your antibiotic. We have been dealing with this for over a year, and this time it cleared up much better than usual and we are hitting a record for how long it's been gone. I'm hopeful! The milk thistle is the only thing we did differently. Our kinesthesiologist suggested it. If I understood him correctly, the MRSA cell is hard to penetrate, and sometimes the antibiotic is kicked out of the cell before it can really get rid of it. The milk thistle is suppose to help the cell allow the antibiotic in. This is totally my interpretation of how he explained it, but it seems to have helped.

Now, the news I got yesterday. The doctor we found that has been so supportive and helpful is closing!!! I don't know all the details, but apparently she is going to start writing instead of being a doctor. I'm praying we find another one soon, in case we have any further MRSA episodes.

No comments: