Wednesday, December 17, 2008

No news is good news!

Just a quick update...we are doing well. We've been busy with the holiday's, but overall really good. Dr. Hager has the girls on some immune boosting supplements and I can tell a big improvement in their skin and infections! We also add a couple supplements we have found helpful. They haven't even been sick since the fall (except a couple "not quite right" days, but didn't develop into anything). Truly a miracle! Fall is our typical sick season. Here's what they are taking daily that seems to be keeping them healthy. A lot of this, they have been taking for a while, but a few are new. I hope to be able to back off slowly and see how they do.

Tumeric - 2 pills, 2x per day (helps with infection / inflammation)
Minitran - 1 pill, 1x per day (minerals to help with eczema)
Thymex - 2 pills, 2x per day (super immune boosting - stimulates thymus)
Primrose Oil - 1 pill, 1x per day (helps with eczema)
Probiotics - 1 pill, 1x per day (helps with healthy bacteria)
Gut Flora - 1 pill, 1x per day (helps keep healthy bacteria in gut)

I think that's it. More later...thanks for reading.

UPDATE::::2/6/09 - I just realized I left one thing off that list above.

Milk Thistle - 1 pill, 2x per day
We also cut out the Gut Flora to see how they do now that they have cleared candida
We cut down Thymex to 1 pill, 2x per day for the last month, still good results

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm glad to see that you're all still doing well. I think your blog is excellent, by the way.

I was wondering if you've ever heard of Allimed. I've been researching MRSA quite a bit lately due to a strange nose infection, followed by a boil, followed by a sinus infection that won't quit, and I've seen much about this product. Do you know anything about it? Have you ever used it? Any information you have would be helpful.
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

How did you know that you or your children had Candida?